- Ektora is not affiliated or sponsored by Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- Ektora does not have a target to tarnish the INSTAGRAM mark.
- Ektora operates completely separately from Instagram.
- Ektora does not attempt to wrongfully capitalize on Instagram’s reputation.
- Similarity in Ektora and Instagram trademarks does not make any sense. These domain names and trademarks belongs to absolutely different companies
To access the Ektora Services you must register for an Ektora account by creating a username and password. By registering, you agree that you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user name and password.
The Services allows you to analyze your social accounts promotion, to use our chat, including chatbot and CMS system to interact with clients, to submit associated information, text, files, and other materials, and to share that user content in your social networks accounts.
We will deliver the login instructions for Ektora Services to your account or through other reasonable means no later than when we have received payment of the applicable fees. You are responsible for accessing your account to determine that we have received payment and that your Order has been processed. All deliveries under these Terms will be electronic.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Ektora at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
- We require your Instagram username and password to obtain required information for Instagram API. We don't store, give away, use in a bad faith, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
- But you should always keep in mind there is a risk of loosing your Instagram account as you work with that account via our system that is not official and not approved by Instagram.
- You should realize all risks and you have to take any responsibility of using Instagram account via our system.
1. You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
4. Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Ektora cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
6. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
7. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one trial account.
8. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
1. You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal or any other payment systems.
2. A valid credit or debit card is required for payment.
3. Subscription is automatically renewed with the beginning of a new month. You can stop the subscription anytime. Funds paid for a new subscription are non-refundable.
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can request the cancellation of your account at any time by emailing the support.
2. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
3. If you cancel your subscription before the end of your current billing cycle, your cancellation will be effective on the day the next cycle is set to start. Until that date you will retain access to our Service.
Service Provider: Ektora
Customer Support: email@example.com
Payment service provider: Stripe
Payment service provider: PayPal
Customer Support: PayPal Help Center
1. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
2. Monthly subscription fees are subject to change without any notification from Ektora. Information about new pricing provided by posting to the Ektora website. New pricing does not affect your payed period of time.
3. Ektora shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. The expected amount of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality and interestingness of your content.
3. We bring attention of real users to your feed, but we can't protect you from spam, fake, inactive followers. It's not possible to stop them, but you can remove unwanted followers by yourself or with special services.
4. We can't guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
5. Support for Ektora services is only available in English via email.
6. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Ektora, or any other Ektora service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Ektora customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You understand that Ektora uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
9. You understand that Instagram may ask you to confirm your account using the code sent by SMS or by any other means. Ektora is not responsible if you do not get an SMS and unable to unlock the account. Your payment is non-refundable in this case. The remaining paid period can be transferred to another your account if you send us request on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. If your bandwidth usage or load significantly exceed the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Ektora) of other Ektora customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable or limit your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption or load.
11. Ektora does not warrant that (I) the service will meet your specific requirements, (II) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (III) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (IV) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (V) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
12. You expressly understand and agree that Ektora shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Ektora has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
13. Questions about the Terms of Service or any other matter should be sent to email@example.com in English language.
14. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
By accepting these terms and conditions from the beginning of using our service, you also agree to receive newsletters.
Please read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions.
Thanks for using Ektora!
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
1. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
2. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
3. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
4. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
5. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
6. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
7. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
8. Some payments are processed using PayPal's secure system. Secure method of accepting payments is processed using SSL encryption.
9. We may collect and store limited payment information from you, such as payment card type and expiration date and the last four digits of your payment card number; however, we do not collect or store full payment card numbers and all transactions are processed by our third-party payment processor.
We use information to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use information to:
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and enforcing our terms;
- analyze and understand our audience, improve our service (including our user interface experiences)
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject first- and third-party cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
We use other companies, agents or contractors ("Service Providers") to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to personalize and optimize our service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyze and enhance data (including data about users' interactions with our service), and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
1. We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise Ingramer across the web.
2. AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on your usage of Ektora by placing a cookie on your device.
3. Said cookie does not identify you, nor does it give anyone access to your device. It is used to show that you've visited the site and to let our 3rd party partners know you visited it as well so they might display relevant information to you at a later date.
4. AdWords remarketing allows us and our partners to deliver a higher quality web experience for you by only delivering relevant, high-quality advertisements.